Redactions: Poetry, Poetics, & Prose has made its nominations for the 2014 Pushcart Prize. The nominees this year are all poems. In the order of appearance in issue 18 are:
- Andrea Spofford’s “Tundra.” Page 8.
- Mary Stone Dockery’s “The Idea of Brad.” Page 23.
- Paul Allen’s “For the Spoken-Word Poet-Friend Who Drove up to Baton Rouge to Tell His Girlfriend to Get Lost and After 36 Hours of Both Crying, She Didn’t Get Lost, and He Was Glad.” Page 29.
- Robert Gibbons’s “Experience & Art.” Page 54.
- Ed Schelb’s “Portrait of Five Composers.” Pages 56-59.
- David Lloyd’s “What Remains.” Pages 70-71.
To read these poems, stories, and more, order a copy of issue 17 from here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/redactionspoetry.
You can also read the Pushcart Prize nominated poems here: http://www.redactions.com/pushcart-poems.asp.